Google Apps offers a free suite of varied communication & collaboration applications that include:
- Google Sites: is a structured wiki that allows users to create simple websites without any speacial technical knowledge. There are no ads displayed by default.
- Google Documents: is a free, Web-based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, and form application:
- Google Picasa: is a software application for organizing and editing digital photos.
- Google SketchUp: is a 3D modeling program designed for architects, civil engineers, filmmakers, game developers, and related professions
- Google Earth: this app lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Instructional Technology support